Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Woah.


So this morning I slept in a little and had to bike in against heavier traffic than I'm used to. I did okay though - so I guess I'm getting more confident.

It was Pump class tonight - and afterwards I am now supposed to hit the cross trainer for 20 minutes - doing a minute on level 5, then going hard out for 30 seconds on level 8, then back to a minute on level 5, and so on.

I wasn't sure if I was going to do it/be able to do it - and if I was going to be able to manage the ride home - but I gave it a shot and I MADE IT! I was thinking about doing 10 minutes, but when I got to there, I thought another five - then I got there and thought hey - its only five more - and kicked ass. Gabby had to wipe the sweat off my forehead at one point - and went all hyper and enthusiastic coach at me - which made me laugh heaps.

Personal trainer again in the morning - and nutrition seminar tomorrow night. I must try and keep away from the scales though - but its hard. I don't want to disapoint myself but I want to see how I'm doing!

Kilos lost: 3.3 CM's lost: N/A Gym Classes this week: 3+1PT Session

No comments: