Thursday, February 03, 2005

Counter.


So anyway, ages ago - in fact somewhere round the begining of last year, I bought a pedometer from Weight Watchers.

I finally decided that prehaps I should take it out of the packet and actually use it. Now to get in the healthy zone, you're supposed to do 10,000 steps per day. I do about 2000-4000 depending on if I walk to work.

Thats fuck all.

I thought I walked heaps, but apparently not. So my mini goal for the next two weeks is to try and get up there with more than 5000 steps per day. I might even add it to my pretty sign off.

Oh and for those of you who are wondering - I can't do cm's lost yet, because I don't think I ever measure myself in the same place - so I'm taking my measurements after I weigh in on a Friday, and then doing an average over a month. You'll know by then end of Feb how I'm going.

Kilos lost: 1.8 CM's lost: N/A Gym Classes this week: 2

No comments: