Wednesday, February 16, 2005

To change or not to change...

Today I had my bloodwork done by the Nurse for the challenge. My cholesterol is a little high - but its not overly bad and my blood glucose and pressure are fine. So thats a bit of relief. Then I went to Pump, and man are those squat tracks killing me. I think thats going to be one of my goals - to do a whole squat track, no stopping, and to go as low as possible.

I'm still debating what to do about my trainer... but I have an appointment with him tomorrow, so maybe I should just ask him straight up if he needs to check my membership card to see how much I come? I'm a bit wary because he is a young guy, and one of my motivations for doing this is that fact that I want kids and at this point, my fertility is so fucked up (because of PcOS), that without losing weight, I'm not gonna get them, and I feel embarassed about saying this to him - I also think he may be a little fat-phobic - hmm wonder if I should ask him straight up about that?? heh.

I know that PT's make their money by the amount of sessions they can get their clients to do - but surely you should think about what the client wants as well? He never really asked me, and I have to say, that thinking about the half-assedness of my session the other day - I'm a little pissed off. However, I guess I'll just have to wait (weight) and check tomorrow.

My fifth day in a row at the gym.

Fuck me, I think I'm serious about this, this time.
Kilos lost: 2.3 CM's lost: N/A Gym Classes this week: 4+1PT Session

No comments: