Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Goal Setting...


So last night I had my goal setting seminar. I think I've got some realistic goals (1.5 kilos in four weeks - 7.5 by the end of the challenge), and I've promised myself something shiny if I succeed, and to post my 'before' photo if I fail. If that doesn't spur me on, nothing will. I'm too nervous to even LOOK at the before photo - heh.

I want to thank everyone who has visited and/or posted comments or emailed me. You all rock (but hey thats why you're my mates) and don't forget to come back!

Tonight I hit Combat - started out okay, but by the end, I'm taking it low impact and my face is redder than a fire truck (which is a little embarassing). Trudz and I were over by the mirrors - which I think makes me work that little bit harder (plus its less crowded over that side). I know I'd prefer to be as far away from them as possible - but it helps with technique. (or perving - take your pick).

Kilos lost: 3.3 CM's lost: N/a Gym Classes this week: 2+1PT Session

No comments: