Friday, February 25, 2005


I'm not going to beat myself up over this - I started out okay yesterday - forced down a bit of toast, met my trainer at the gym, did 20 minutes on the rowing machine and some tricep, back and chest work, then started work a bit later.

By the time I got home last night I was knackered - turned on the element to heat some water for dinner - wandered off - about five minutes later, smelt something really really bad - walked back into the kitchen and realised I had turned on the element that had the jug on it. So melted the fuck out of the jug - and the worse part - I did the same thing last week. So now our regular jug and our spare jug are munted beyond belief, and boy does plastic smell when you heat it up!

After that little drama, I thought I'd stay away from the oven, so I ordered a small vege pizza and had two and a bite slices, and left the rest for the Pandyr. Thats not so bad, is it?

Kilos lost: 3.3 CM's lost: N/A Gym Classes this week: 3+2PT Session

No comments: