Thursday, January 26, 2006

Counting Steps.

It's new job week! Hurrah!

I've spent Tuesday and Wednesday in our offices in Wellington (where I forgot my pedometer - and I went for a massive walk round the city on Tuesday night that I'm sure would of taken me to my 10k minimum). And I forgot it again today when I went to my new offices here. It's about a 20 minute walk from the bus exchange to the building, so tomorrow I will step it - I'm certain I will crack the 10k mark.

There's heaps of nice places to eat round the new job - however they are really, really expensive, so this is more motivation for me to take my lunch to work. I've already made tomorrows (leftover pasta from tea and a salad - I'll add some nuts and pick up some fruit on my way to work tomorrow).

I'm seriously considering joining Jenny Craig again. At this point I just want the weight off, then I can focus on the gym side - although if I get my act together and get me some driving lessons, then I could drive to the gym then work and do it all together. I'm sure once I get confident on the road and have my restricted license it's going to open up a whole new world for me.

So the question is, do I use the Celica that the Pandyr has in the garage as he loves his MR2 and the poor beasty is just sitting there.... or do I buy a little car like a CRX or something that isn't as much of a gas guzzler and doesn't feel like a tank when I drive it???

Decisions, decisions.

8 comments:

Amy said...

the crx is a very fun car to drive. and you can't beat the reliability of a honda.

great site by the way!

Anonymous said...

I find job Tales Of Pirates gold, this is a nice work and Tales Of Pirates money. I do not want to rely on my parents cheap Tales Of Pirates gold, They look after me so long time, they pay me too much and very tired buy Tales Of Pirates Gold.

I want give they happy time, twelve sky Gold, I work here with 12sky gold. Though, I can not make much money, twelvesky Gold, But I want to Exercise myself, 12Sky Silver Coins, I get up early 12 sky gold.

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use Anarchy credits to play, and you can also borrow Anarchy Online credits from other players? But you can buy AO credits, or you will lose the choice if you do not have Anarchy online gold. If you get Anarchy gold, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use Atlantica online Gold to play, and you can also borrow Atlantica Gold from other players? But you can buy Atlantica online Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap Atlantica online Gold. If you get Atlantica online money, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use Entropiauniverse ped to play, and you can also borrow Entropia Universe Gold from other players? But you can Buy Entropia Universe Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have Entropia Universe Money. If you get cheap Entropiauniverse ped, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more FFXI Gil. Do you want to have a try? Come on and FFXI gold can make you happy. You can change a lot Final Fantasy XI gold for play games. Playing online games can make much buy FFXI Gil. And you will be happy at the same time. And you can use the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold do what you want to do in the online game.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more aoc gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and conan gold can make you happy. You can change a lot age of conan gold for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the same time. Playing online games can make much cheap aoc gold. Come and have a try. You will feel a different feeling. And you can aoc money do what you want to do in the online game.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Sho Online Mun. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Sho Mun can make you happy. You can change a lot Sho Online gold for play games. Playing online games can make much Sho gold. And you can buy Sho Online gold do what you want to do in the online game.