Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ow.



I did my second ever pump class tonight, and I have to say I really like the class, but bloody hell is it difficult to make it down the stairs afterwards.

Right now, my triceps and shoulders are aching, my thighs hurt, but I think my ass is coming back. Always a bonus.

Monday night I did a jam class. I love dancing, and I have a ball in the class, but the instructor seems to have some issues with counting - telling us one more time, when there's four more times, and he's not big on the 'fun' parts. We did do a routine that had this bizarre roly-poly move in the middle. (Which if I had done, I doubt I would have been able to get up), although I'm thinking one day it will happen.

Next week my mum leaves for Auckland - she's taking off up there for work, and as much as I will miss her, I know she needs to escape Christchurch and do something new. (Or someone new - her call). We're having a mother and daughter day next week - which means only one pump class, unless I can get my ass out of bed at 6am to make the morning one on Friday. I'll see how I go.

Countdown to weigh in: 2 days

No comments: