Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Night Moves and Blogging

So I've just been playing round the template, and for some reason it won't show up as the new one on my home computer but will at work. It's kinda frustrating, but I can't be bothered trying to figure it out right now. I'm sure I could ask the pandyr and recieve a huge long explanation and him fixing it, but fuckit... I don't care that much, but if you do and you're still getting the ugly old red banner jobby, let me know and I'll figure it out.
In other crap, I haven't slept too well the last couple of days. The pandyr keeps forgetting to open the window for Bear, so he's been waking us up at 12.30 every night. Last night I double checked and opened the window before going to bed so I could get an uniterupted nights sleep....... at least until 4.30am where there was a loud knocking noise.....
Strange man's voice :'Is anyone awake??'
The pandyr:'Yes. Who is this?'
SMV: 'It's the police here, I saw your window open and I was worried that you were getting burgled.'
TP: 'uh no, we're okay thanks.'
SMV: 'Okay, take care.'
TP: 'Thanks.'
We hear him walk away and a car take off.
Me: 'So do you think that was a real policeman?'
TP: 'Yeah, he had a flashlight'.
Thats right people, flashlights are now no longer available to the general public and only policemen carry them.
At least, in the pandyr's world.
Countdown to weigh in: 3 days

No comments: