Monday, September 12, 2011

Day one.

Right now I have a giant detox headache - which is understandable given that every day I would usually have chocolate / lollies / coke and sometimes all three.

This morning started with about 15 minutes of 'The Biggest Loser' workout DVD before Bob and friends froze on my screen and wouldn't unfreeze. There's a massive scratch across the bottom - so I stopped and made a berry smoothie for breakfast. Lunch was amazing - chicken salad with yoghurt dressing. Then a snack in the afternoon before meeting a friend to start c25k.

It hurt to run but I did it. My pace is very slow in fact towards the end I think someone walking could of got past me, but I have to start somewhere!

Dinner was delicious and I'm about to have dessert and take my tired arse to bed.... Fingers crossed tomorrow is just as good as today - but without the headache would be nice!!

No comments: