Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dammit.


I think I worked myself a little bit to hard last week. Monday I was feeling okay, biked to work, did a jam class, biked home, but by the time I got there was feeling really crappy and blocked up. Tuesday, biked to work, but felt like shit, so skipped combat and biked home. Wednesday felt a lot better - so biked to work, did a Pump class then my 20 minutes on the crosstrainer, then biked home. Thursday I was sick again. Grrrr. So skipped my trainer, and got my hair cut. Did another pump class yesterday and biked again - but skipped the cardio. Don't feel to bad today, but my eating has been a little out of control this week. The Pandyr is back on days (after three weeks of nights) so hopefully this week will be a bit more organised.

Kilos lost: 4 :CM's lost: N/A: Gym Classes this week: 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better, keep up the good work.
Janis

Jules said...

Pressure creates diamonds and you my friend are certainly a diamond!

Keep up the good work babe, negative people are good because they make you stronger!

To quote Elenor Roosevelt "it's up to you whether or not you let negative people effect you"