Friday, December 09, 2005

Sleep.

I'm so glad its Friday. I'm exhausted. I've spent the last three days trapped in an office with a woman who treats me like dirt. I'm focused on pretending it doesn't affect me, but by the time I get home I am exhausted from faking that her nasty behaviour isn't bothering me, when really I want to tell her to go fuck herself.

It's so hard to pretend to be upbeat and chirpy - especially when I ask a question and she replies with the bare minimum, won't have a conversation with me, tells me off for asking questions that she thinks I should know the answers to and I could go on...

I watched her do this to another co-worker when I first came on board, I never thought I would be the next victim. She's coming pretty close to an office bully - and it really does affect me, my eating is out of control again, all I want to do after a day in her presence is go home and chill out, not hit the gym like I should.

No comments: