Monday, December 12, 2005

Bloody Reality

Every time I get involved in reality tv I get so far into the season and then I have to log on to Television Without Pity and find out who won. I don't know if its because I want the knowledge before my addicted co-workers, or if I am just incapable of leaving the surprise for myself.

I think only one series of Survivor was played here the same time as in the States (when I say same time, I mean same week), so it wasn't so bad - but Guatemala is just so full on, and I hate at least two of the tribespeople - one of whom is still in the final four of the reading of the page I am on now - and it's doing my head in. I should stop reading. Nah fuckit.

Ooooh I can't wait to see this puppy on tv. We just had the episode where Margaret got voted off, and Rafe gave his immunity to Gary - wtf was that about, when it was obvious in council they were either going to gun for Amy or Brian. Dumbass.

I'm also addicted to America's Next Top Supermodel (will they come to New Zealand fashion week?), Project Runway, and of course, The Amazing Race. Although TAR and Survivor are shown same time but different networks here, so I've gone Survivor this time.

Oh and don't get me started on Extreme Home Makeover - the Crying edition :)

No comments: