Saturday, September 20, 2003

So, last night I went out drinking with my workmates. I was on my fourth bicardi and diet coke, when I clicked - they're serving doubles - thats 8 points. Fuck.

Oh well, I had fun, and at least I can roll those excess points on to my next couple of days (ie eat a bit less - or eat more no point foods).

I think I'm getting the hang of this now. I haven't had any chocolate cravings, but I think thats because of the spirilina. The Pandyr is making me walk to work, which I really enjoy, and I'm saving those extra points, so if I do have a blowout, I don't have to worry.

I made a virtual model of myself here and I put in the right weight and damn she looks way better than I do. I can't wait to compare it to when I've lost my first 15 kilos.

Countdown to weigh in: Four days

No comments: