Monday, July 25, 2005

What the?

So somehow I ended up in July.




I have fallen off the exercise train. Fallen RIGHT off. Avoided sessions with my trainer - although she did quit two weeks ago - become unmotivated and blah.

I guess it happens to us all. It's winter now - and in ten days I will be thirty.

30. The big Three Zero.

Unmotivated.

Fat.

Tired.

Stupid sugar cravings.

So, I know what I need to do - and today I took the first step. I emailed the gym, complained about my trainer giving me one day's notice that she was quitting - and managed to score two free sessions to help me get back on it with a new trainer :)

First session is tomorrow night at 5.30pm.

I am setting myself some goals. Some real goals. And I'm going to be a lot more focused. And fuckit - even though my rent has jumped up (this house is five million times warmer, nicer and cooler than our old one), my health is way more important than making sure I have enough money for lunch (there is food in the cupboards I could take to work and eat - but thats a whole other post).

I don't want to be 30 without a plan.

No comments: