Saturday, December 03, 2011

Its the end...

of the 12 week challenge, and overall I am pretty happy with my results. My final weigh in is tomorrow, and I will do my measurements again. I fell off a little in the last two weeks; with exercise and eating (and writing), but know that I did and have made a plan to combat it. I am hoping to reach 15 kilo loss by Christmas; its not that far off, I just need to get really focused.

I still need to go and purchase my 10 kilo loss reward. I have been hesitant to do so because I want the money for our honeymoon, but as a wise co-worker said to me - 'You've just ripped yourself off, its what you planned and now you haven't done it - which means its in the back of your mind and so you are setting yourself up to fail'. She's right.

Earrings here I come ;)




No comments: